Thursday, March 01, 2007

Winter

so I'm not from Utah but this is my 3rd winter I've lived here. Every year I forget the fact that winter is cold and long. This winter was going to be different, I had jeep and it was fun to play in the snow with. This was only the case for the first few times it snowed. Then it got colder and everything went into hibernation and it was peaceful for awhile. But since then it's gone on for too long. About two weeks ago it got warmer and the foothills began to thaw out, this meant mud, mud is much funner than snow... but again it got cold and it has been snowing every night this week... so I'm not going to add any symbolism into this I am just looking forward to spring...

1 comment:

Max Power said...

Dude, I was in Utah last weekend and I have to say that I still don't miss the winters. I hate the cold. You just can't beat a sunny, 76 degree winter day in So Cal. :D